Saturday, September 25, 2010

*Sigh*

Do you ever just get those texts from people that melt you into a puddle? I swear, the first show of emotion. That took a while to get there, but I swear. That was one fo the the best compliments I have ever recieved in my life. :) And do you ever have these REALLY BIG, GIGANTIC, WONDERFUL secrets that you're DYING to tell everybody, but can't? It can really drive you to extremes, like talking out loud to trees or stars or stuffed animals. But it makes everything sweeter too, because nobody knows. Ahh, this week has been the best. There was that one really awful day, but then everything skyrocketed and now I couldn't be happier. :) I've found another lexical gap- what's the opposite of food?! :o if something's not food, it's... what?? AHH! Help me bridge it!
I can't think of a suitable toppic for tonights blog! Other than paperwork, and the fact that it is massively time consuming and altogether difficult. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment