Monday, September 6, 2010

I was BORN a writer- and this was my FIRST POEM EVER.

So, I am aware I have already written today's blog. But as I was going through my bookshelf, I found an extremely old diary of mine, and thought you all might enjoy some of my 5 year old poetry. NOTE AS TO THE SUBJECT OF THE POEM. The Hobbit was the first novel I ever read (with the help of my father), and I was really super obsessed with it for a while.
Okay, here goes, in exact replica- spelling errors (*cringe*) and all.

A hobbit Halloween Powum!
The Spiders skrem on Holloween
as the hobbits dress with frigt.
everey thing is not normel
on Holloween nigt!


*sigh* Once a poet, always a poet. Frigt and nigt are supposed to be fright and night, I believe, and I think you can figure out the rest. Ah, I want to go back in time and give little me some spehleeng typz.

No comments:

Post a Comment