Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Newest Roommate.

You can player hate
On my new room mate. <3
Well, excuse the lame rap rhyme. but legit, this is working out wonderfully. I couldn't have asked for anyone cooler. :D We're getting into a routine, with walking and shopping and cooking and sleeping. You know, some people would think it's lame to have your grandmother living with you, but I think it's GREAT. No lies. <3 But anyway, I can't seem to get my internet connection working again, so I'm still camped out in the office.
Today's lesson is on drama. And no, I do not mean the good kind, with stage right and masks and lines. I'm talking about the miserable, fighting with your friends, making new enemies drama.
It's not worth it.
The people in your life causing drama aren't worth it.
You, however ARE worth it.
You're worth living a life with a low stress level, lots of friends, and plenty of happiness. Get rid of people causing drama. You will feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment