Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here is me, boring you with a post about my week that I'm sure you don't really care about. (with a short life lesson at the end)

So, it's 9 pm and I SHOULD be doing homework, and I will be in a short moment, but I am allowing myself 15 minutes to blog about recent happenings in life. <3 I KNOW that with all day to think about it, I should have a ridiculously wonderful and life changing lesson to give you, but really? It's been an extra long week- it's been an extra long day. Not complaining by any means, I'm the best one off at my house. Mom's sick, Justin's sick, Lamont's stressed, and well, Jordan may be okay, I'm not quite sure at the moment. We just got done with some cleaning and some readjusting- I have a new roommate! Introducing, my woderful Memaw! I'm gonna finish up my homework, then maybe watch a movie with her? We'll see, we'll see. :) My interweb isn't working, so I'm on my mom's computer, btw. Not sure why that matters, BUT HEY.  Drama auditions for the christmas show were today- I'd bet you five hundred dollars I will be cast as the ditz. I always have been, ever since seventh grade. It was the first part I read, and it just looks as though it's the one everyone was impressed with. Typecasting?! I think not. But hey- I play a stupid girl, I ask a stupid question. What am I supposed to do, look smart? Apparently not. But anyway, since I have started typing, I have come up with my epic lesson. It's not really mine, actually, to be honest, I'm borrowing from Dr.Shaw. But here are some tips for driving that you should ALWAYS FOLLOW.
1. DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE. Texting while driving is the equivalent of having four beers and getting behind the wheel. It's not just affecting you, it's affecting other people.
2. NEVER USE CRUISE CONTROL IN THE RAIN. You have an infinitely greater chance of hydroplaning, which I'm assuming is something you want to avoid.
3. GO AHEAD AND HIT THE DEER. If you swerve to the left, you swerve into oncoming traffic. Swerve to the right, you hit a fence or a tree or a telephone pole or you fall down an embankment. Slam on your breaks the best you possibly can, but just hit it if you have to.
And there is your epic life lesson for today. I should have a better one by tommrow, when I have time to work on my OWN LAPTOP. Love to you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment