Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Of My Favorite Songs, Covered By One Of The Most Talented People I Know.

So, I first saw Dane at an audtion for the HC talent show. He was trying out with the song Benny and The Jets, and I was absolutely blown away by his sheer talent. We had a few mutual friends, but I didn't really see him again until driver's ed class- where, lo and behold, I found out that not only was he fantastically talented, but he was a genuinely nice person. By the time he flew back onto my radar again, hearing him at the mexican place on Eagles Landing Friday, I was convinced I had to share his music with all of the wonderful and amazing readers of my blog. I don't normally use my blog for solicitation, but really and truly, he is absolutely amazing and I think you'll benefit from hearing his music.  So, without further explanation, here is the video- Dane Hildreth, covering Drops of Jupiter by Train. :)

Like this? Like it on facebook too. :) http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dane-Hildreth/101183839938309?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment