Monday, July 11, 2011

Extreme Excitement

For a number of reasons. (:
but first- song of the day:   All that you are, by the goo goo dolls. <3
but anyway, reasons why i'm excited. the first one i'm going to talk about is my teen ink account. i signed up about a month ago, thinking that it'd just be a fun place to post my writing. i soon learned that you can link to videos that you already put on youtube. i have some videos of me singing, and decided to submit them. well, the response has been pretty exciting. it's nothing anywhere near explosive, but it's pretty amazing to see all these people i don't even know commenting on my videos and liking them... someone even favorited one of them. i think i understand why i've always wanted to do this with my life now. this positive response to something so important to me... it's incredible. (: here's a link, if you care to look.
http://teenink.com/users/thesidewalkendshere
the second is something you'll probably hear me go on and on about later... considering how i use this blog as an emotional outlet and all. but let's just say i've found a pair of green eyes i can absolutely drown in, and the owner of them happens to also be the owner of my first kiss (EVER), and also happens to be coming over tomorrow. (:
the third is significantly more simple: TANGLED tonight with madre. <3 and easy a... and burlesque.... asdfghjkl, i love movie nights, this is gonna rock my socks.
OH and fourth, i actually live in a ROOM again. new carpet, all of stuff's unpacked... pretty wonderful, all in all.
so yeah. philosophy for today: dr.pepper and a hot bath can fix any ailment. mom and i were discussing this today. if you get a dr.pepper, take a hot bath, eat some bean with bacon soup and sourdough toast, and get a good night's sleep, everything will be significantly better in the morning.
sounds crazy, right? but it's always worked for me. maybe the placebo effect? haha. well, whatever, if it works, it works~.

No comments:

Post a Comment