Friday, August 27, 2010

It's a Boy!!!!

So, I am now offically the mommy of an ADORABLE baby boy, Alexander Brayden Ross. (For those of you who know me, you know my obsession with Ryan Ross, and you can put together the last name. :D) He goes by Brayden, and he was delivered at 3:57 pm today! And by 4:30, he was dead. OKAY, so in light of the recent circumstances, that wasn't in the best taste. I got my electronic baby in Human Growth and Development today. Mine's a hispanic baby boy- YES, it comes equipped, and I am VERY sure of it's gender. :o. But I DID think I killed it. It started crying, at 4;15, and then all of a sudden clickclickclicked, and went SILENT. I couldn't get it to cry or anything! I was highly distraught, and seriously questioning my parenting abilities. HOWEVER, I took little Brayden to the game and his godmother (my teacher) managed to fix it.... his battery was dead. I went through some extreme emotional distress worrying about him, though. GOSH, parenting is so stressful. Everyone remind me not to get pregnant? Thanks! haha. Supposedly, he is reset and will start crying around 11 tonight... I guess I'll let you guys know how that goes. Buddha, grant me patience. Expect updates on Brayden tommorow all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment