Sunday, December 12, 2010

A memo to the wise.

ALRIGHT, so we wall know how weird Kara is about her personal space, right? Well, there's a telephone system here, and I figured I'd explain it all out/ rehash it for certain people who feel the need to call me 600 times a day.
If you call once, and I don't answer or call back, I'm busy. You can try again later that day- give it a few hours.
If you call twice and I don't answer or call back, I don't feel like talking to you right now. Again, give it a few hours and text or something.
If you call a third time and I don't answer or call back, I don't want to talk to you TODAY. Call back tomorrow, or if you can wait a few days, that's even better.
If you call 4 times in one day and I don't answer or call back, you have just really aggravated me that I had to hear you call that many times when I was OBVIOUSLY NOT PICKING UP. At this point don't even bother calling back. I'll let you know if and when I want to talk to you.
HOWEVER, if  it's an emergency (you all know what classifies), you can call repeatedly within 5 minutes and if I can I'll usually pick up, or else call you back ASAP.
If you call 600 times in a row, and I'm in one of these situations, and it's not an emergency, I will pick up the phone, and be REALLY IRRITATED THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE WORD BUSY.
There's always a legitimate reason for me NOT answering the phone, and this system is to keep everyone happy/ understanding.
thank you that is all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment