Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I felt like writing you a letter, because I miss you.

Hello Love,
How was your day? Hope it was as wonderful as you are. :) Mine was pretty good, even if I got a 53 on my first Morris Essay... It was expected, so not awful, but a shell shock after being used to 99's and even that one 100 in my Hand Essays. But I'm sure I'll get better at it. It can only help, right? :) It was my first day back at school after the strep stuff, bluck. But rehearsal made it soo much better! Once we all learn our lines well, the show will be awesome! I guess now would be my only opportunity to invite you, so you should definitely come. Chinese food though, was the highlight of my night. It was amaazing. I got the vegetable fried rice stuff, and it prompted an idea. I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian. Couldn't hurt to try, especially since I get so queasy at the idea of what I'm eating. Animals are just too anatomically similar to me for me to be totally comfortable with it, haha. But you know me, could be a phase thing. Guess what though? My fortune cookie told me that "Your dearest wish will come true within a month,"  and I was surprised,  because I didn't know the fortune cookies knew you well enough to influence you. Because no matter what I convince myself of in the dark hours of night, when I wake up and see the sun, it's always you I'm left thinking of. And I'm starting to think that's not a bad thing- maybe there's a reason I can't get you out of my head. Wow, that went from light to deeply serious in a really quick sentence. But it's true, you've been on my mind quite often lately, more often than usual (!), thus this letter. And there are no coincidences. So I'm going to let it happen, going to let YOU happen, if you'll let it. Because I miss you, love, and I don't think our business is really finished. And I doubt you do either. My mind is open to possibility... is yours?

1 comment:

  1. so is this another one of your things that you wish for or is this stuff real? just curious. you know me. always a bit curious. you know, if this was about me, i would love it. in fact, i don't think i've ever had a girl actually do something like that for me so yeah, i would really love it, but hey. you barely know me. but i'm open to the possibility, maybe. *shrugs* i wish i could've talked to you more today, but i guess not. does anyone ever comment on your stuff or is this stuff left unread? anyway. have you figured out who i am yet? if you haven't then you might want to txt me soon. you know since i love to talk to you and you're extremely easy to talk to. well, you should know who i am. if not, well, you should try asking the person who wants to be the most open with you. lol! well, maybe you'll read this maybe you won't. i hope you do. wow! i didn't know that i would be able to leave my name on this so if you don't know who i am, well, i don't know what to tell you. lol!

    ReplyDelete