Friday, September 2, 2011

Reasons Why I Love Blogging

sotw: wonderwall- oasis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc&feature=BFa&list=FLILViEKj7rf7mJey3p0RxaQ&lf=mh_lolz
I love blogging. I love it so much more than trying to write in a diary. And here are my reasons.
1. blogs are never "due". if i'm busy and end up skipping a few weeks, my grade point average doesn't suffer. (: plus, the only one who gets mad at me is kyle.
2. they can double as narrative essays. i had an essay due today that i didn't have time to write, so i went back and combined and edited some of my old blogs, and voila~ brand new essay.
3. i can go back and look at the things i thought. most of the things i mention in my blog are things i wouldn't even remember. but i can read them and laugh at how awesome/bluck they were, and how different things are now.
4. they're public, so you automatically monitor what you say. which means less embarrassing moments. it's not like a diary when you go back and read it and want to shoot yourself because everthing you said was completely moronic.
5. they double as narrative essays. (:
6. they wait on me. i can work on it sporadically for five minutes a day, and then leave it. and it doesn't get mad at me.
7. i can delete them.
8. they double as narrative essays. (:
9. creative outletttt, ftw.
10. THEY DOUBLE AS NARRATICE ESSAYS, YEAHHHHHHHH. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment