Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions/Personal Credo

Haven't blogged in a while, I've been busy relaxing. ;D Thank goodness for winter break. But, since it is January 1, 2011 I will write my resolutions and my personal credo, like I should really do every year. :)

Resolutions
1. Start and end each day with half an hour of yoga.
2. Give up caffeine (a tall order, I know)
3. Eat healthier in general
4. Get a few sets down, so I can start taking gigs
5. Make All A's 2nd semester.
6. Have a total of 50 original songs.
7. Complete at least 5 items on my bucket list
8. Try to see the world through other's perspectives
9. Stop trying to convince people of my view.
10. Make new friends
11. Learn to cook
12. Stay positive
13. Forget him
14. Stop running away
15. Trust myself

Credo
Love - Love exists, in the way that the sky is blue- and that includes romantic love. However, I'm okay with waiting for it. I don't need to rush it, because it will come with time. I shouldn't settle for something that doesn't feel right.
Life- We're all mortal, we're all going to die. And it's okay.
Religion - I don't know right now, but I'm okay with not knowing. This is a huge topic, and it's okay for me to live day by day, finding out what I need to as it comes. For the moment, I enjoy learning about Buddhist philosophies.
Etc.- The things you focus on will manifest themselves in your life. A little time for clearing your mind each day is good. Friends are important- talk to them if a misunderstanding arises, instead of fighting. Highschool is just four years- don't feel like it's forever. Let life unfold before you and don't force anything. Being upset sometimes is okay. The point of life is to learn. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment