Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Song: Falling- The Civil Wars.
I WILL COVER THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, because it is beautiful. <3  But anyway, it's thanksgiving,  so I'm doing a list. oh, how i love lists. this is an "i'm thankful for" list. which is nowhere near complete, but i am lazy and in Daytona, and so this is what happened. I love you all. <3
These ladies are my heroes. <3 I am so thankful for my choir,
I would not trade it for the whole entire world.

I am thankful for Elsie. (: This is my best friend in the entire world. Whether we are having near death experiences,  or laughing until we cannot breathe, or totally creeping people's backyeards *cough cough*, or dicussing life and boy drama, she's always been there for me. I love her to death, and she is one of the most absolutely beautiful people I know. <3

I am thankful for Bri. This right here is my sister, and we're gonna get married on the same day  and go to California and become famous. We have a little too much fun on all accounts, and think just alike.
 
I am thankful for my mommy. <3 She does so much for me, and teaches me how to be a better person. She's not only my mom, but my friend, and I love her so much.


I am thankful for Kyle. <3 For being the only person in the universe to consistently read my blog, and  for automatically making my day better when he talks to me. Kyle, I'm going to tell you this, because I don't think you believe it: you are one of the single most wonderful people in the universe. You are intelligent, and hilarious. You are fun to be around, a great friend, and so many other things. I can't even tell you how much you mean to me, because you know just about everything about me, and you never judge, and you still look at me the same way. I adore you, and I cannot wait until we get platonically married and move to europe and drive a kia soul with a transformers sticker on the back and adopt turtles and drink hazelnut coffee and play scrabble all the time and you have an affair with the maid, and I have an affair with the pool boy and then we have our own reality tv show. That will be the life. Anyway. Suffice to say that I love you. <3

I'm thankful for ALL of my friends, you know who you are. I'd have to dedicate an entire blog to typing all of you up, but I ADORE you.


I am thankful for Jak. I will be cheesy here, because it is my blog and you can x out if you want. What can I even begin to say about this boy?  He's mine, for starters, and I'm so glad. He's not just my boyfriend, he's my bestfriend. He's the first person I want to tell when something happens, and the last person I want to hear from before I fall asleep.  He has stretched my capacity to love and care for someone infinitely, and changed my outlook on long term relationships. (and those of you who know me, well. you know that's a big deal. ) He's made me believe that, maybe there actually is such a thing as a relationship that can last. I can honestly say that I love him, and I want nothing more than for him to be happy. He's the stars in my night sky, and I'm thankful for everything he does- i'm thankful that he makes me feel beautiful, and reads me dr.seuss on the phone before bed. that he can make me believe that everything will be okay, and that he makes me want to be a better person. i'm grateful to him for teaching me what it means to love someone like a partner, and how it feels to be unconditionally loved. Jak, I love you, and I am beyond a doubt thankful to have you in my life.

Oh, and I'm thankful for Dr.Pepper. Just sayin.

and, i will leave you all with a thaksgiving poem. by e.e.cummings

thank You God for most this amazing
day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue dream of sky;and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes
(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun’s birthday;this is the birth
day of life and love and wings;and of the gay
great happening ilimitably earth)
how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any - lifted from the no
of all nothing - human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?
(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

No comments:

Post a Comment